You can order the following ways:
- Online via the website using any of our secure checkout methods – www.eflexcomputers.com
- By phone 02476 422 328
- By post/cheque - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- You can collect in person by prior arrangement, please telephone 02476 422 328 to arrange this
- When you place an order for any products in any or the ways above, you are buying it at the price stated at the time of order.
- When you place an order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have your order. This email is produced automatically and just confirms the details of what you have given us. We also send an email once the order has been dispatched with a tracking number. We will be in contact if there are any problems with the order such as product availability.
- Eflex Limited may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each order is treated individually.
- Our prices on the website “eflexcomputers.com” are in Pounds sterling and are fully inclusive. Please note our currency converter is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates
- You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes, which may apply when the products are delivered. Unfortunately we can not advise you what these costs may be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on eflexcomputers.com are correct but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If the order is cancelled we will refund you in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your order; the delivery cost will be based on the delivery address you supply. For more information on delivery please click on the delivery page.
- You Must pay for your order before it is delivered and you can do this by credit card, debit card, cheque (order must be over £50 for cheque orders) or postal order.
- Credit/debit card orders may be processed online, using Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Delta and Switch and Solo. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- We need customers billing address with every order but any invoices/despatch notes will be sent with the package to the address provided.
- Cheque or postal orders are accepted, please contact us via email or telephone if you wish to purchase using this method.
- Please make cheques payable to Eflex Limited and remember to include standard postage charge. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your order, contact details and delivery address.
- We try to keep eflexcomputers.com as up to date as possible but can not guarantee that particular products will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund any money taken for that item.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can. If this happens you may cancel your order and we will refund you in full.
Security, privacy and data policy
- Eflexcomputers.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the data protection act.
- If you have ever purchased from us we will have your email address, phone number, address and credit card details. If you have had your goods delivered to an alternative address then we will have those details too.
- We also hold information on previous orders, this helps us track your delivers and review products purchased.
- Our site uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. They can not harm your machine in any way. You can see them in your Temporary Internet Files folder.
- What we do with your information: We send out a monthly email newsletter and an occasional little email with special offers. These are only emailed to you if you have signed up for the newsletter or if you have placed an order.
- Your email address is used for logging into your account and for contact between yourself and eflexcomputers.com (new order emails, newsletters) we will NEVER pass any of your details onto a 3rd party company and any information given will only be used by ourselves.
- Some of your information may be passed on to our delivery companies such as ParcelForce, Royal Mail or our pallet delivery service.
- Security is a TOP priority and we guarantee to keep any details you supply us confidential. We use a company called ‘secure hosting’ and they handle all of our transactions. We also do not send any card details with your goods avoiding any possible security issues in transit.
- When you place an order by our secure server, your credit card details are protected from interception. Our servers offer 128 but ssl3 encryption of data transmissions, so your security is assured.
- Where goods supplied are still under manufacturer’s warranty, then the buyer must exercise the warranty directly with the manufacturer/agent and not Eflex Computers
- Where goods under manufacturer warranty cannot be repaired they will be replaced by the manufacturer and not Eflex Computers.
- If you have an item covered by a Eflex Computers warranty then we are unable to accept the return of goods without prior authorisation. Upon authorisation, we will e-mail you with instructions for the return of goods.
- If an item is returned under warranty and Eflex Computers believes the fault has been caused by the actions of the customer then the warranty will be void. Eflex Computers will act in a fair manner at all times when diagnosing the cause of the fault.
- Item(s) returned without prior authorisation may be refused upon delivery.
If your return, cancelled order or non delivered item is liable to an Administration Fee as per our Returns Policy then they shall be charged as follows Based on Original Purchase Price, please note an administration fee will never be charged if your order is cancelled during the 7 day no quibble return period:
|Order Value (£)
||Admin Charge (£)
|1p - 9.99||1.50|
|10 - 29.99||4.00|
|30 - 49.99||7.00|
|50 - 99.99||12.00|
|100 - 149.99||25.00|
|150 - 199.99||30.00|
- Eflexcomputers.com has tried to make the descriptions and pictures of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Eflexcomputers.com or contact us for exact dimensions.
- Our website contains links to other Web sites, which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we can not be held responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of the terms and conditions and you will be liable to and will reimburse eflexcomputers.com (Eflex ltd) for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- Eflexcomputers.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond our control including without limitations internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood war or act of god.
- Please read all instructions and manuals carefully, Eflexcomputers.com is not involved in manufacturing any products so can not advise on how to use a product. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Under the U.K criminal justice act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of Eflexcomputers.com and these terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and the jurisdiction of the English court.