- Any returns should be sent back to Eflex Limited,3 Parbrook Close, Tile Hill, Coventry, CV4 9XY. they must be received in orginal condition and original packaging.
- If you are returning an item for a fault or issue the maximum we will refund for this is £9.95 so please choose the correct postal service when returning items.
- If a customer chooses to cancel an order after it has been placed but not yet delivered they will not be liable for an administration fee, this excludes custom PC units. Eflex Computers reserves the right to charge the customer for man hours if work has already begun on the custom pc building. Eflex Computers will act in a fair manner when calculating these costs and the fee will be deducted from the initial purchase amount before a refund is issued.
- We try to be as honest as possible on all of our listings, on large orders of specific items we reserve the right to supply similar or better specification parts/items as availability dictates.
- We offer a 7 Day no quibble refund on all of our products, this gives you the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 days after you have taken receipt of your goods, postage cost back to us is non-refundable and the initial postage cost for delivery to you will be deducted from your initial payment. If you are not happy with your purchase or if there is a fault after this time, we will only refund or replace any returns if they are found to be faulty under our warranty.
- The 7 day no quibble return ONLY applies to unused items that have been purchased and returned to us in the exact same condition and unused, if the items have been operated, software added etc you can not return the item for a refund, this does not effect your statutory rights.
Please note: On trade orders and orders over £2000 we are unable to honour the 7 day no quibble guarantee unless this is specified to the purchaser beforehand. PC Parts and components are purchased especially for these contracts and once the systems have been built for the customer we are unable to return the parts, hence the 7 day no quibble return cannot be offered. This does not effect your statutory rights. Refunds cannot be offered on orders of this size but all parts are covered by warranty and will be repaired or replaced if faulty.
- Any items returned to us via courier "refused", "addressee gone away" or cancelled orders will be subject to an administration fee as set out below.
- Any returns within the 7 Day No Quibble Refund Time period that have had software added to the Unit will also be subject to an administration fee, before returning please delete any programs you have added (Contact Eflex Limited if you need any help with this)
- Your warranty starts from the day you receive your item, all items must be returned to us within their warranty period, any items that are received after expiry of the warranty will be liable for either repair costs or return postage.
- If you return a product after 7 Days but within its Warranty Period and it is found to have no fault then you will be liable for administration fees and also return postage back to you.
- We will process any refund within 30 days of the cancellation of an order, we do ask that items are returned to us in their original packaging and within this 30 day time frame.
- Any damages in postage MUST be reported within 3 days of receiving the items, after such time you will not be eligible for a Refund or Replacement
- Eflex Limited will act in a fair manner at all times when deciding if a product is faulty