Security, privacy and data policy
- Eflexcomputers.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the data protection act.
- If you have ever purchased from us we will have your email address, phone number, address and credit card details. If you have had your goods delivered to an alternative address then we will have those details too.
- We also hold information on previous orders, this helps us track your delivers and review products purchased.
- Our site uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. They can not harm your machine in any way. You can see them in your Temporary Internet Files folder.
- What we do with your information: We send out a monthly email newsletter and an occasional little email with special offers. These are only emailed to you if you have signed up for the newsletter or if you have placed an order.
- Your email address is used for logging into your account and for contact between yourself and eflexcomputers.com (new order emails, newsletters) we will NEVER pass any of your details onto a 3rd party company and any information given will only be used by ourselves.
- Some of your information may be passed on to our delivery companies such as ParcelForce, Royal Mail or our pallet delivery service.
- Security is a TOP priority and we guarantee to keep any details you supply us confidential. We use a company called ‘secure hosting’ and they handle all of our transactions. We also do not send any card details with your goods avoiding any possible security issues in transit.
- When you place an order by our secure server, your credit card details are protected from interception. Our servers offer 128 but ssl3 encryption of data transmissions, so your security is assured.